Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Why I am going straight raw food again

Image result for fruit

I have tried over and over to go straight raw food so many times i can,t count anymore , i have failed in the pass because of my own short comings and i will explain . My wife is a worst junk food vegan than  i am and everytime i look around shes offering me cooked food and vegan junk food like cookies and chips . I have always had great will power but i have also had the attitude of what can a chip do until i have ate the whole bag . Vegan junk food compared to raw food is just the worst , the difference is i can eat as many fruit as i want but dogging out vegan junk food always leaves me sluggish , tired and damaging to my body . It,s time i get serious and go fully raw and be serious about it , there is a such thing of a person knowing when it,s time to do something and i am at that point when it comes to eating raw . If anyone wants to follow the journey go to the social media sites at the top of this page , this is where i will be documenting everything , remember to spread vegan in every hood in the world .      

No comments:

Post a Comment