Wednesday, January 25, 2017

The best snapback cap company No one knows about , beardzbrothers Cap Company

I was in the barber shop last Saturday waiting for my cut when a regular came in for his appointment and he was rocking a snapback trucker cap with one of the best cap patches iv ever seen in my life . To my credit I never leave home without a cap on to match my sneakers,  but this cap patch was like something iv never seen before . These days we shop at places like footlocker and lids for caps but this cap had me thinking that I need to know where it came from .

These days guys don't like to give the goods up when they find a good product , but this guy had no problem telling me that he got his cap from beardzbrothers Cap Company.

A cap as fly as his I had to as why he gave me the source so fast because most guys don't want you rocking the same gear as theirs . His reply was that he's not worried because each cap patch that beardzbrothers make is one of a kind and cannot be recreated in the same way even if they tried .

Beardzbrothers is a mom and pop cap company , each cap patch is produced with leather stamping tools , some cap patches are made with two stamps and some are made with twenty,  when the cap is sold it is sold one of a kind handmade in the United States.  

To find some of beardzbrothers one of a kind caps go to their shop website and you will be amazed .

No comments:

Post a Comment