Thursday, August 11, 2016

Black Slaves were strong because of the Vegan diet

As I look back and read more I have learned how strong and powerful my black slave ancestors must have been . Working in the fields all day must have been one hell of a thing to do , so you start thinking about how it all went down . when I see photos of black men slaves they were all strong and ripped and from what IV read all they would do all day is snack on fruit and vegetables that would fall off the tree or grown in the ground . IV learned meat was almost non existent in their lives and diet so one can only imagine how great of shape and health wise they must have been in . This is why today and every other day I just refuse to eat anything that has a food label attached to it and I advise you not to also

No comments:

Post a Comment